Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Juggling is one of my hobby's and I thought I should post on it.


                                                        The first two pictures are lucky shots because they are not blurry


The next couple are a little more wild!


When your juggling your arms just "fade" away


In this picture the camera picked up my head nicely

                                                 I was throwing the ball under my leg in this pic.
                                                                
Photo credits Lydia .


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How long did it take to learn how to juggle?

Grant said...

It took me about two months before I could do it good.

Anonymous said...

Hey Grant... your pretty good. When I was a kid we used to juggle eggs. What a mess that was :-)