Friday, April 1, 2011

April fools

        Have you played any April fools day tricks yet?  I've played a couple already today.  My first one was on my dad, he had left for work and I was trying to think of a good one to play on someone, when I thought I would try calling dad and seeing if I could trick him that he left something here.  So I called him and and told him he had left one of his keys at home, well he told that he had all of his keys and said I must have a different set.  I was not about to give up so I told him he had left his wallet, and this time he believed me, but he said it did not matter because someone he worked with was going to take him out for launch, and he just would stop home after that, then I told him that it was April fools day, and he laughed about it.  That's my story.  Tell me yours.



 

2 comments:

Dakota said...

We were getting ready for a deaf fellowship last night and, a few minutes before we were about to leave, I told my grandma she should stop my mom right before we walked out the door and pretend she wanted to change clothes and come along with us (thus making us late). She agreed to do it, but was unaware the joke was going to be on her:

After that, I went to my mom and told her the whole thing and said that, when the moment came, she should fly into a rage and pretend like we were going to be terribly late all because of my grandma making a last-minute change of plans. She too agreed, and it was hilarious watching the whole thing play out between the two of them.


Dakota

Nathan said...

I completly forgot about April Fools Day.