Thursday, March 24, 2011

Following God

    There's this post I read lately about following God and I thought it was a good topic.  We need to follow Jesus, because otherwise we are lost.  Have you ever been lost?  There's this scary feeling that comes over you and your scared that your on your way to hell, or sometimes people don't even know they're lost. That's how I was one out of the two times I was lost.   What happened was, I had something to do and while I was doing that thing, my family left me at the park (where we happened to be the sledding).  So, I came out of the warming house and I see a van pulling out that looks like our van.  So, I think that they are leaving me.  I start running as fast as I can and I'm headed for the van.  I notice that it is not Dad or Mom in the drivers seat.  So I'm wondering what's going on?  Then I see another car and it comes up to me.  I see that this one's ours'.  Well, I climb into the van and Dad tells me that they left me there, and half way home someone asks "Were is Grant," and they of course couldn't find me, and they came back to the park and there I was in the parking lot.

       That's how some people are, their running after the wrong car and and they don't even notice until they finally see that the wrong drivers in the drivers seat.  A lot of times others have show them that they are follow the wrong person, that's our job as followers of Christ. Well there is one of my stories, the other one is a lot more funny and in this one I do those not very smart things.  I'll use the other story as an illustration some other time.

1 comment:

Joshua said...

Great blog man. I am glad to follow your blog. Many blessings to you as you continue to serve Christ. :)